Size 3 Raspberry Merino Base Layer Top
My kids lived in these tops!
Fabulous quality, 220gsm NZ Merino Wool. Fabric is a soft rib so it stretchy for a fitted look.
Designed to wear snug against the skin, either, under clothes or on its own. These tops are great for layering for extra warmth.
These are ideal to keep children warm and dry and help regulate their temperatures when they move between inside and outside.
Why buy a Little Turtle Merino?
- Made in NZ. Designed in New Zealand, Sewn in New Zealand, Sold in New Zealand.
- Made of thick rib merino not thin knit
- Merino is Natural and a Sustainable resource
- Helps maintain body temperature in Winter and Summer.
- Wicks away moisture to keep you dryer.
- Resists stains and retains its colour when washed.
- Anti-odor properties
- Natural fire retardant properties
- Soft against young skin
- Low allergy risk - my allergy, asthma, eczema child wears merino all the time with no problems.
- Easy Care - machine washable, line dry in shade.
All Items on this site are handmade in New Zealand by me using local and imported fabrics. I try and source the best fabric from around New Zealand and the World to bring you unique, one of a kind items for you, your family and friends. All fabrics are purchased in limited quantities so you are very unlikely to see the same item again!